That is, high-intensity intermittent training. This is one of the intervals whose main premise is the interweaving of short intensive periods of moderate efforts efforts. The main advantage of this type of training is very positive impact on the reduction of body fat, while the lack of loss of muscle tissue. This occurs because the duration of the interval and the energy is much smaller than in the case of the classic long-running.
The most important factor in determining the effectiveness of intervals in fat burning is to maintain a high level of fatty acid metabolism to several hours after training. Another advantage of this type of effort is several times better effect on aerobic endurance and brute-force than in the case of long-term training with low intensity. According to research, using interval training within 3 weeks you can improve aerobic capacity by up to 100%! HIIT is not devoid of flaws-it is a very intense training and impact on the nervous system. It is not recommended to use it on a daily basis and should not be performed after heavy training. Our nervous system as well as the muscles require regeneration. For beginners, we recommend that you start with a small amount of medium intensity series. Over time, increase the volume and the training load.
HIIT training, that is, intense interval training is an exercise program designed for people who want to quickly burn fat and improve your health. HIIT training gives you three times better for weight loss than cardio exercise, and it takes a lot less time. See, what is the interval training and learn about its benefits.
HIIT training (High Intensity Interval Training, which is high-intensity interval training) was developed for professional athletes, for which he had to constitute the best form of preparation before the competition. Over time it began to be used also by amateurs, primarily due to the additional side effect of training is very fast fat reduction. His advantage was a short practice time and simplicity of implementation. It’s all decided at the growing popularity of HIIT and its different variants, m.in. Tabata Protocol.
HIIT training – what is?
HIIT training is entwining short periods of intense anaerobic exercise (performed at maximum intensity level) interspersed with more moderate cardio exercise. Training may be based on any type of endurance exercise or strength: running, cycling, jumping rope, squats, push-ups, etc. The duration of the periods of intense and moderate effort can be set arbitrarily, depending on his condition, but all workout should last no longer than 30 minutes. At Fitmethai.com There are many dietary supplements for slimming.
A person who wants to strip the silhouette with as little decrease in muscle mass, you should override the aerobic training workout with a higher intensity as HIIT training, otherwise known as the training anaerob.
Perfect examples of the effort in the form of HIIT is running interval workouts and tabata. To the form of anaerobic training can also include weight training. In this case, to an effective impact in the fat, however, apply the method of circuit training.
HIIT training – sample training plan
The following plan is designed for the novice. The ratio of the intensive effort to rest periods is in it 1:4. Training lasts ok. 22 minutes, and perform it 2-3 times a week.
- Warm up – 4 minutes on a medium intensity level (50-60% HRmax)
Intense work. 15 seconds fast sprint at the highest intensity level (90-100% HRmax)
- Rest-60 seconds truchtu of moderate intensity (50-60% HRmax)
Points 2. and 3. repeat 11 times.
- Stretching – 4 minutes
As you make progress, you must gradually increase the periods of intense work and shorten the recovery time. You can also increase the number of intervals (that is, points 2 and 3.) but keep in mind that the total training duration not longer than 30 minutes.
Interval training is an extremely comprehensive form of physical exercise, so if you’ve never had the sport and you have a weak condition, start with cardio. Also, people suffering from chronic diseases of the circulatory system, the persons after myocardial and overweight should start training from more moderate exercise.
If at the time of performing HIIT workout you feel chest pain or you run out of breath, extend or shorten the resting phase phase of intensive work. Proceed similarly in a situation when you rest your heart rate can not go back to the level of 50-60% HRmax.
HIIT training – benefits
HIIT training enjoys great popularity among both athletes and amateurs due to the easily noticeable effects. The advantages of HIIT are m.in:
- effective fat burning-interval training is the best way to permanently stimulate the metabolism, which means that even in the period after a workout, when you sleep, watch tv or work at a computer, in the body continue to process fat reduction;
- short time training-just 3 HIIT workouts a week after a dozen minutes to quickly notice the effects of the effort. Thanks to that interval training is an ideal form of exercise for people busy;
- Simple form of training – to reap the benefits of HIIT training, you just need to know how it works and follow the training plan. It is not necessary to use additional instruments and to buy expensive accessories;
- Improvement of fitness – regular intervals are strengthened by the heart and lead to lowering of the resting heart rate, which positively affects the condition and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease;
- Reduction of body fat without causing cavities in muscle tissue – HIIT training, unlike cardio exercises, does not result in the simultaneous burning of fat and muscle tissue. This is especially true from the point of view of people who want to sculpt their muscles and elevate their stamina.